Sunday, February 20, 2011

Festival of Ten, VII

I enjoy writing this blog about my past adventures in Theatre, but current projects always take precedence over reminisces of the past.



Our next production opens this Friday but I already have been working on my next entries and will post them soon.
The Festival of Ten is a production of ten 10-minute plays that we select from about 400 that we have receive from playwrights all over America and many from other countries as well.
Yesterday after just after we started working on the set and lights there was a campus wide blackout at the college that lasted 18 hours.
Of course it put us behind for today’s technical rehearsal, but my student designers have been doing a good job.
We will have to push a little tomorrow the catch up, but everything should be done and the show will open on time.
There are often problems and other surprises that occur putting on a play and for those who having been reading my blog it should not come as a big shock.

Stay tune and I will be going back to the Summer of 1981 next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment