Thursday, June 9, 2011

100th Blog Entry ! ! ! !

When I started writing my Blog almost two years ago I did not know how long it would go on and I wondered if I would remember a sufficient amount of detail to keep it interesting and have enough to say to fill out the Blog posts.
Today this is my 100th Blog entry and I have tried to write at least one post a week but at times it has been hard to keep up when I am busy with my current projects, teaching or playing with my granddaughter.
Some things have to come first.


So far I have really only covered 12 years of my Theatre work from high school through college, grad school and my two years working freelance in and around NYC.
I have just started to write about my time at working at SUNY Brockport.
My last Blog post was about my first week teaching so I think that I should have enough stories from the next twenty nine years to fill a few more years of Blog posts.
From time to time I have jumped out of order so I could comment on my current projects and have gone back to fix things in earlier posts as well as adding more pictures as I find them.
I have tried not to embarrass anyone else but myself.
I have admitted to my biggest blunders and dumb moves and I am sure that I will make some more again.
As I read the stats from my Blog I am amazed on how many people have read it and from how many different countries that I have readers.
In the past month I have had readers from United States, Russia, Iran, Germany, Canada, Philippines, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Hungary and many more.
I wonder why someone in Iran would read my Blog 24 times last month.
What is so interesting?
I have enjoyed writing it and remembering all the fun I have had, but I am thankful and amazed that anyone wants to read what I have to say.
When I started two years ago I never knew how much money this Blog would make and how rich I would become; Wait, I have made nothing . . . .  oh well.
I could add ads to my Blog and earn 12 cents a year but I have chosen not to do that so I write my Blog just for fun.
I have joked with friends that I will have a password protected section for all of the really juicy bits, but I fear that the section would not be too big and disappointing to many, well except for that one time when I . . . . .
You will all have to wait and read on to see what happens.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment