Friday, November 18, 2011

The Next Play

When I started my Blog I thought I would write at least once a week, and then I fell back to twice a month at best.
I still have plenty of stories to share and will have more time to get back into my Blog after the next play opens on December 2nd.
The current play: Carlo Goldoni’s The Servant of Two Masters.
A few construction photos of "The Current Play":
The Sevant of Two Masters





For those who work in Theatre it is always the current play, meetings, construction and lighting focus calls, rehearsals and performances that takes our full attention.
We always think that we will have more time once the current play opens.
I do have at least six weeks off and plan to play more with my new scanner to add many more photos before I have to get to work on "The Next Play".
 
Oh, the next play: Coyote on a Fence by Bruce Graham in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment