Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1986-87 Season


So I had most of my latest Blog entry written and of course my laptop died.

I was going to write about the first play of the 1986-7 season at Brockport, Crimes of the Heart, but now I will have to rewrite it.
 

I do not need any more excuses not to keep up with my Blog between work, the holidays, bad weather (it is 6 degrees outside as I write this) and just goofing off.
 
 

I have all of the programs from that year which that helps me to remember who was in it and sparks some lost memories when I reread them after twenty-five years.
 
 

School starts again on Monday and work on our next production will soon be underway, but I have a few good stories from the plays of 1986-7 and will share them with you soon.
 
 
Stay warm.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment